1. I am a disabled veteran. I served in the Air Force and the Army Reserve. While in the AF I fell off the wing of a plane (Yes, it was on the ground) and took out my back and then, while on AGR (Active Guard and Reserve), I took out my left knee while doing calisthenics. Jumping Jacks to be precise.
2. I am a full time student at University of Tulsa. I am going for my Bachelors in English and no, I am not going to be a teacher, lol, I plan on being a book editor.
3. I graduated with a 4.0 from OSU-Okmulgee in August of 2007.
4. I am a scrapbooker. I love to scrap but so seldom have the time that maybe I should not call myself one! LOL
5. I love living in Okmulgee, OK. It is just my pace. Slow and easy does it. I cannot tell you how comfortable it is here.
6. I have two dogs, a chihuahua and a Jack Russell Terrier. I love those dogs even though Trixie, the chi, ate my iPod headphones this a.m.
7. I liked The Great Gatsby even though it was sad. I just had to read it for one of my three, yep, three, English classes.
8. I do not want this country to become a socialist nation.
9. I love God. And I have put all of my faith in Him. I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that He will take care of us.
10. I spend most of my free time at church. I love my church family. I know that it is a house of God and when the body is there, you can feel the spirit move and you can feel the safety.
11. I love my siblings. We are very close and that comforts me. I know they love me, they know I love them. But you know what? Everytime we talk, even if it is yelling across the street to my brother, we say it. You just cannot say it enough. I love you.
12. I love my kids. I made a LOT of huge mistakes with them, but I love them with all my heart and soul.
13. I love Dad. He is driving me nutso talking again, but I do love him and the alternative is not acceptable.
14. I am not going to make it to 25. There is no way. I am running out of random things. LOL
15. I am schyzo-affective bi-polar. It does not define me. It is just a part of who I am. What makes me, me.
16. I have grown tremendously in the last 6 years. I now know more about myself than I ever have. I still have a lot of growing to do, but I know I can do it now.
17. I have a ton of homework to do and I am doing this instead.
18. I think my new to me camera is awesome. I wish I had more time to take pictures so I could play with it more.
19. Maybe I will make it to 25. Who knows?
20. I love to watch Survivor even when I don't get to see it until it is over, like as in the whole season is over. LOL
21. I like CSI and CSI:Miami even though I never get to watch them anymore.
22. I am 5'11" and I like being tall.
23. Dad is STILL talking. And he is eating. NOT a good combination.
24. I like to spoil people I love.
25. I am grateful I am finished with this list. LOL